June 1, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — The governor of the Sobat state Cde Duer Tut Duer on Friday, 29 May 2015, announced the appointment of 10 new county commissioners.
Pursuant to implementation of Federal System and 21 states in the country, whereas former Nasir county is divided into four new counties; Malow, Thorow, Wanding and Nasir, former Ulang county is divided into Doma,Kewar,Yomding and Ulang counties.
Based on side and population, Baliet and Akoka Counties remain undivided.
The military governor, Governor Tut Duer, has appointed the following commissioners:
- James Luk Mok Kueth,for Nasir county
- Chol Nyinyi giu Gaar for Baliet County
- Abiel Padiet, for Akoka County
- Khor Wal Pal, for Ulang County
- James lul Chuol ,for Doma County
- Nhial Puoch Jack for Kawer County
- Deng Galway Kuotgor for Malow County
- James Tharjiath Kuon for Thorow County
- Isaac Tor Kueth Lortur for Wanding County
- Wilson Tabang Ruot for Yomding County.
The new appointed commissioners will take oath of office in the next few days to commence their duties.
Our correspondent, Gariay Yual, who contributed to this report from Nassir can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit your report, contact our editorial team at email@example.com