By Lual Magok,
March 22, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — I know many readers will view at this opinion as too tribalistic and an incitement of hatred between the foolish Bahr el– gazal majority as usually term by Gen Gordon Buay and other vulnerable tribes who are now exposed to daily intimidation and extrajudicial killing by the Mathiang Anyoor, Gelweng and Dut Ku bany whose primary mission is to silence all minority tribes and create the Dinka hegemony in the Republic of South Sudan. This is an wake up call to all marginalized South Sudanese who opted to remains with the Dinka dominated regime in order to weight between the two killers who are today in charge of the country. The minority group should work to make an ally with the preferable choice between the two dictators to at least protect them and their properties from the mounting life threatening situation and the increase of organized crimes mainly directed toward the non Dinka tribes in Juba.
On my recent discussion with an insider’s within Juba government revealed that, all tribal militias including the Nuer Wew/Money Militia, Shilluk Militia, Murle Militia, Maban Militia and the Dinka notorious militias who executed the Ethnic Cleansing against the Nuer in Juba and other major cities in the country have given they loyalty to their King Paul Malong Awan and they will only do what please their master.
The confidential finding also indicated that all tribal militias under the Gen Paul Malong Awan are against any peaceful settlement of the ongoing civil strife out of fear of losing their jobs and privilege availed to them by the continuation of war. This competing interest within the Juba regime is great challenges not only to peace attainment but also to the continuation of President Kiir to lead this country. The tribal militias are threatening to make Military coup against Kiir if he sign peace agreement with rebel in Addis Ababa and as a result, Kiir was unable to even talk during the last failed round of peace talk out fear of military coup by the Paul Malong Awan and who is the King of all tribal militias in South Sudan.
After conducting informal monitoring, evaluation and performance appraisal exercise between President Salva Kiir and Paul Malong who were the key plotters and executors of the ethnic cleansing against the Nuer innocent civilians in Juba and when you look at the post Ethnic Cleansing era in Juba town . You can clearly understand that both President Salva Kiir and Gen Paul Malong Awan were only united by the objective to establish the Dinka kingdom and hegemony through intimidation and terrorizing of other tribes in the Country. The two leaders are believed to differ in their characters and leadership styles.
The sources within the government provided the following as best description about who is President Salva Kiir in comparison to Paul Malong Awan.
- President Kiir is believed to no clear personal vision, mission and program for the people of South Sudan and the Country.
- The President Kiir is believed to have no personal decision and all his first commitment and deals never materialize because he never remembers that he made commitment to honor.
- The President Kiir is believed to usual make many commitments and pledges for the National interest in the morning hours and those pledges usual alter in the afternoon when he got de-briefing from his cabinet.
- The President Kiir commitments and deals to his cabinet again changed in the evening when he got another de-briefing from his advisors and abandon the cabinet pledges.
- The President Kiir deals with his advisors will again change at the night when meeting his Dinka elder’s council and finally all commitments will end up nowhere.
- The confidential findings indicated that presidential guards became the sources of all forms of insecurity such as looting, target killing, night and daylight robbery in Juba.
- The President Salva Kiir reaches to the extent of failing to protect his die-heart supporters who betrayed their own communities due to their loyalty to Kiir. Good example is Gen James Hoth Mai who was forced out of his position by Paul Malong and Kiir could not protect him.
- Finally all deals and promises made with president end up nowhere when the other day came and this clearly shown that we are in country led by person without clear strategic direction.
All the above-mentioned facts clearly indicated that Salva Kiir may not even be aware about what is happening in the Country and he never made any tangible achievements for interest of the country and the people. The priorities of President Kiir are to keep himself busy to please the Dinka elder’s council whose primary interest is to establish Dinka Kingdom through terrorizing the other tribes in the Country.
The confidential fact finding from Juba revealed that though Gen Paul Malong never gone to school and believe in killing of his opponents still he can do much better compared to President Salva Kiir. The reality is that Paul Malong has an ambition for leadership and can make decision on his own and should this country remains under Gogrial Polish majority domination or colony as termed by Gen Gordon Buay for he will become the next dictator leader who should protect the minority rights.
The sources within the Bilpam Military Headquarter managed to provide the following description about who is Paul Malong Awan in comparison to President Salva Kiir.
- The confidential finding from Juba indicated that Paul Malong was fully responsible and accountable for the Juba Ethnic cleansing against the Nuer.
- The finding also indicated that Paul Malong committed ethnic cleansing on behalf of Dinka interest and mainly to protect the Dinka leadership and promote hegemony in South Sudan.
- The testimonies from insiders revealed that Paul Malong’ s primary interest is to remains in power and eliminate all his opponents at all cost.
- The recent facts from Juba revealed that since Paul Malong imposed himself as Chief of General Staff for the SPLA. The rate of daily target ethnic killing of the Nuer has reduced.
- The confidential finding from Juba indicated that Paul Malong is now in charge of all tribal militias including the Nuer, Shilluk, Murle and his Dinka private militias such as Mathiang Anyor, Gelweng and Dut Ku bany who implemented genocide project in Juba.
- There is unverified report which indicated that Paul Malong introduced fire squad for the Dinka soldiers who are trying murder their Nuer colleagues in cold blood in Bilpam.
- The reports from Juba indicated that Paul Malong after Ethnic cleansing and imposing himself as General Chief of Staff has change his tactics to protect his loyal Nuer from the Dinka threats .
Based on the above mentioned facts and given the growing Dinka hegemony and domination in Juba town and other major cities in the Country and in order to protect the other vulnerable group such as the Nuer Wew/Money, Shilluk, Equatorian, Murle and other tribes in the government control areas. There is an urgent need to bring a strong leader to protect weak and their properties from the Dinka elites whose objective is to intimidate and threaten vulnerable citizens in the major cities.
The history has shown that President Kiir without personal vision, mission, program and decision will not be able to save the lives and properties of vulnerable citizens who still stranded in Juba.
The question for the South Sudanese who chose to live under the Dinka kingdom in Juab is that, who is better choice to rule the current Republic of Dinka? Who should best protect the weak?
My personal opinion is that all vulnerable groups including the Nuer Wew/Money, Murle, Shilluk, Equatorian and Fertit should joint Mathiang Anyoor, Gelweng and Dut Ku Bany to imposed the Dinka King Paul Malong Awan to lead this Kingdom .Since Juba turned to be another Bahr el gazal kingdom you need a leader with strong character like Paul Malong in order to protect his loyalists and kill his opponents. I believe King Paul Malong will only demand 40% of oil revenue to cater for his 100 wives and 600 children and may be asking for more 100 wives from the ten states and in the end he will dissolved the Dinka elder’s council that misled the President Kiir.
Let the Dinka Kingdom be led by King not by President.
The writer is concern South Sudanese Activist and can be reached via email@example.com
Make your own coup and see if Uganda will follow Malong?
Analytically, i think that our major role is to preach peace, reconciliation and inculcate sanity in the minds of our people, rather than fanning tribalism and hatred among our people through your scathing insults, which can further the conflict.Bahr el Ghazal is not foolish majority as you solely castigated,there is no any tribe in S.Sudan , that is naturally foolish majority.As all the entire citizen of this nation are reading this unfortunate article,know that any outburst or further killing that shall ensue is fanned by you and accept to embody the curse that will be invoked on you from their tongues.
Make sure your childish articles will never bring changes to RSS. Remember 1991 rebellion, 99% of Nuer stabbed back SPLA and indeed you failed until you came back in 2005. There is no doubt the same will happen
these are all pipe dreams nothing will come out of these wishful thinking at it.
Both Kiir and Malong are murderous, power hungry, goofy, and naturally foolish people. Kiir and Malong are clueless and only good for hell in South Sudan nothing else.
The use of divisive language will not help u cause
This is made-up article meant for incitement of other tribe and peaceful Nuer in gov’t. It was written by Nuer not named Lual Magok which should be a Dinka name. . It is Nuer brainwashing machinery against President Kiir and Gen Malong and Dinka as a whole. This Dinka Kingdom is a Nuer concept not conceived by Kiir or other Dinka people. Nothing called Dinka Council of Elders,which is unconstitutional, exists.
you don’t know how to describe a personal try a gain because the title and contents of your writing are confusing
Dear Lual: do not listen to all these useless and liars people. Just let them enjoy their time in the end they will pay prices our innocent citizens who got murder by those gangs. We will never forgive them ever.
Son of Bentiu
Bentiu let me tell you this secret Mick name of Paul Malong is” Ater” do not think that this Ater is another Dinka rather than Paul Malong
Please learn from their inpatient when Southern Sudanese offense their Killing Nuer they even lost their patient and quick to Abused Nuer
you are not activist but white army who killed dinkas in akobbo , bor , bentiu, malakal , Nasir , name them let me tell you there is loss of lives on both sides of the waring parties. the problem you started the war but you are weak to fight us even other nuer are not involved in what you are doing . my advice to you stop talking and join war in front line. either kiir or ma long responsible nowhere to take them.
So what is your objective now Lual Magok,
A dump Bor/Nuer coward, do you want to let Salva Kiir to sack MALONG so that your rebellion succeeds? negative, those are what I always call the ” impossible dreams ” so shut up!