By Lual Magok
April 16, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — The newsworthy state of affairs analysis discovered that, at least Seventy percent (70%) of the Governors operating under President Kiir have lose veracity toward the genocidal regime and they believe Salva Kiir is working hard to bring peace to the country. The respond noticeable signify that Juba regime has lost strategic allies within the country and is at blink of unmitigated collapsed in shortest period as possible owing to looming challenges within President Kiir is inner cohort.
The whole story on the regime situation is extremely alarming and it’s unbelievable that Salva Kiir has already lost Seven (7) governors to the resistance movement out of Ten (10) states. The topical situation analysis revealed that underground contacts is taking place between Seven (7) governors with Resistance movement and positive outcome is already achieve and they are now working out final phasing strategy to join the Resistance movement anytime from July , 2015.
The informal data gathering obviously point out that , almost all 70% of the governors have switch their allegiance to the rebel movement and the universal grounds for their potential defection is that government and SPLM as ruling party has loss vision and direction . The Governors worry this failure may lead into entire collapse of the country and will post potential peril for disintegration of the country into tribal areas. The greater upper Nile is in wrong direction and warlords are gaining momentum to operate independently without central command from Juba.
The fresh mass defection of close Aid to the governors is lucid warning sign and motivated by the evidence that Governors themselves lost truth on the regime and they question mark their continue support and loyalty toward the poor leadership of president Kiir. The Governors views at the bankruptcy of the regime as catastrophe to the whole country and lack of transparent strategy to encounter these threats in order to rescue the country from total collapsed and disintegration is forcing many politicians to join movement as an alternative. The situation analyses undoubtedly indicated that best part of governors are in favor of peaceful settlement of the unending civil strife and view at Salva Kiir regime of paying much attention to his tribal close Aide who are derive by tribal and monetary agenda . Thus is putting the future of this country at potential high jeopardy.
The poor internal political maneuvering within Salva Kiir regime is forcing some governors to weight between losing their own citizens and country or else losing President Kiir poor tribal leadership in order to work for betterness of country and the people of South Sudan. The recent informal research indicated that Seven (7) Governors withdrawn their political support and loyalty to President Kiir. They are believe to be currently working closely with rebel movement to speed up the change process within in order to free the country from tyranny regime in Juba and Three (3) governors are thought to keep their loyalty and political support to President Kiir though they know country is at risk .
The following Governors are believe lose truth on Salva Kiir Regime and developed contacts with rebel movement and may defect anytime according to informal research findings.
- E. Clement Wani Konga, Governor of Central Equatoria State: – The informal research suggests that he is against the ongoing the Dinka dominations and threat on Equatorian. He believes to be former good political ally to Dr Riek Machar and fear continuation of the Salva Kiir led regime will result into another Kokora in Juba. He accepts as true that Equatorian is being mistreated by the non Equatorian within their own land. He views at government of Salva Kiir is in favor of criminals. He believes problem of Equatorian should be resolve by the Equatorian at any cost. Many analysts believe that he might have encouraged youth from the Equatoria to take army against the tyranny regime before it become too late. It is believed that encourage his own Son to join the rebellion to be an example to other Equatorian sons.
- E. Simon Kun Puoch, Governor of Upper Nile State: – The research indicated that Simon Kun was long serving allied to Dr Riek Machar since 1991 and hated the Dinka more than Dr Riek himself. The finding indicated that he had been the force behind the defection his younger brother who is Gen in SPLA. Many analyst suspect that he personally coordinate and facilitate the escape of his brother 29 bodyguards before announcing his formal defection .The research indicated that he believe in the failure of the Salva Kiir regime and he developed formal contacts with some members of the rebel movement to pave way for his defection and future political career within his community .
- E. Joseph Bakasoro, Governor of Western Equatoria State: – The research indicated that he is against the Dinka denomination and threat toward the Equatorian. He believes that the Dinka are working hard to remove him from his position as governor and he encourage youth not to vow to the Dinka intimidations. He is believed to good friend to Dr Riek Machar and he has sent good number of supporters to rebel movement. He is believed to have already made contacts with resistance movement and support the vision and mission of the rebellion.
- E. Matur Chut, Governor Lake State: – the research indicated that he is against the ongoing fighting between the Nuer and the Dinka. He believes that Kiir regime is losing the popularity among the South Sudanese and the Dinka Community for imposing the deadly and brutal war. He encourage his youth not to participate on this war and have good contacts with the Nuer Unity State. He is believed to have formal contacts with rebel movement and can switch allegiance if removed from Governorship.
- E. Kuel Aguer, Governor of Northern Bhar Elgazal State: – the research indicated that, he is against the use of the Dinka Malual children by Paul Malong to achieve his political ambition with Salva Kiir regime. He is believe to be close political ally to Gen Dau Aturjong and he had been engine to stop Gen Dau from attacking Northern Bhar Elgazal .He supports the democratic values and he is not happy about how the current regime is handling the national issues. He is believed to have formal contacts with come element within movement. He will switch allegiance when removed from the governorship.
- E. Nguen Monytuel, Governor of Unity State: – The research indicated that he is the right hand man of Dr Riek Machar in Unity State. He was forced to remains with Salva Kiir because his rival Gen Taban Deng Gach joined the rebellion. He was in problem with Juba regime because his brother Bapiny Monytuel soldiers were not integrated as planned and the Juba regime is not any longer providing them with enough money to keep their operation as usual .The Nuer with him are now regretting for supporting the wrong regime and fear their future political career within Kiir regime . He is planning to relocate the State Headquarter to his home town and to abandon the airstrip to rebel movement. He want to import to Dinka areas and make the Nuer free .He is believed to have developed formal contacts with element within movement and working to make big surprise to Kiir regime anytime.
- E. Nyandeng Malek, Governor of Warrap State: – the research indicated that she is not satisfied with the current Salva Kiir regime and she is against the ongoing civil war in the country. It was indicated that she has good relationship with many comrades who are now in the movement and G-11. The research indicates that she is in bad relationship with President Kiir and Kiir is planning for her removal anytime. She already developed contacts with some element within rebel movement and will switch allegiance when relieved by regime.
The informal situation research finding stated that the three (3) governors namely H.E. John Kong Nyuon, H.E. Rezik Zakaria and H.E. Louis Lobong remains loyal to Salva Kiir regime and their position is due to some personal obligations. These governors also believe that government and the SPLM Party have lost vision and direction but chosen to remains with Salva Kiir as long as it may take. The informal facts finding believe that H.E. Louis Lobong may be forced to abandon Salva Kiir regime by two Equatorian Governors when worse come to worse.
The experiences from many regimes stated that losing political support and loyalty from Governors and Commissioner is signal of danger because Governors and commissioners represent the will and position of the majority within the country and can play great role to protect the regime. The reality is that President Kiir regime is at the dead end and will have no choice than making peaceful settlement of the ongoing crisis or risk being overthrown militarily, economically and politically because he lost legitimacy before the citizens and his own key allies within his cabinets.
The fall of President Kiir is eminent and any peace will only rescue him.
The writer is concern South Sudanese Activist and can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please never worry,, kiir must gooooooooooooooooooooooo.
he lose vision and direction
You will go first,Machar can’t even speak publicly,they have removed his CYBER-HACKING from his BRAIN.
Where are those of Deng II, Agumut, Mawien, Gueto and the likes who blindly supported Kiir simply because they are Kiir’s tribal affilliated mind-sets. S,o the should read this feasible article of Mr. Lual Magok
Stay away from foolish people,they have nothing to teach you.(Proverbs 14;7
To read what? That is how politics about,Ministers and governors should have been given limited TERM of six years in office.They have to give chance to others,those seven-7 governors got everything. Those 7 governors can become ministers in any cabinet in future.
Thanks you Mr. Magok Lual for your potential petition, although our senior politicians have been mass and lose signatory of being cheaply in self interests.
The stupid President had bereft legitimate on the people of this nation thought he pertains to bribe everyone including outside ones/ allies yet the toured individuals must be questions why his regime murdered innocent.
International community both actor and none state actor are ready to mid Kiir throughout the days in courts.
As many people need south sudan to fight them self we only called God for help but for the followers of Riak machar how many times does Riak fight with ss and he always come back;) plize, plize, those who are following this man donot completetly the land it self is losing you with bloods blinding all this time.
Bravo splm/m_io kiir must gooooo!! Long Live machar Oyeeee!
Is it not what you wanted Mr Lual so why are you talking of country having lost direction and vision because if you walk on ur way and someone pushes you out road, will you remain in the same position if you not deceiving or you think people are not there take their positions. Do you think it affects only Kiir and did you give innocent youths you killed when riek defected.
Is it not what you wanted Mr so why are you talking of country having lost direction and vision because if you walk on ur way and someone pushes you out road, will you remain in the same position if you not deceiving or you think people are not there take their positions. Do you think it affects only Kiir and did you give innocent youths you killed when riek defected.
Good article mr Lual, you should have keep this secret in your heart and not to reveal to Kirr and his cohorts so it may come surprise for them soon or later.
We have no yet good political leaders who really care about the life of the people and the future of South Sudan. However, we do have few individuals like Dr.Machar, Dr.Lam who are ardent to bring political change to the country but the system of government is very corrupt and dictator, it is hard for those who know how —to get the place in such a bad system full of corruptions, lawlessness, nepotism and promotion of tribal leadership.
Have you seen the reason why I almost generalise Nuer as shortsighted creatures, it is because they lack logical thinking and instead they like stitching lies or propaganda without shame in public.
I will not blame you but my blames will definitely goes to your Ngundeng for misleading you to misbehaves in the public.
You need to style up ya confused Author because DOTCOM Generations ‘re reading crapped and childish article and you will be perceived as a good and a great #Liar in 21st Century.
What a rubbish?
it’s a barbaric news could please go back and do more research coz this won’t influence people like Emma. How much did they pay you to post this insane and barbaric news?
The Nuers are really wasting their precious energy, time and their lives for the impossible. They know there would be no way under sun would South Sudanese people, particularly the Dinkas would ever dare let Riek Machar and some other low-live Nuers rule them in South Sudan, that is not going to happen trust me.
Even if there would be some mysterious means which may catapult Riek Machar into power in South Sudan, but l do sincerely doubt that would be feasible; then the Dinkas will just take up arms and fight the Nuers as armed rebels.
The Nuers with their Riek Machar don’t have what it takes to rule the Dinkas in their current forms and shapes, people have to tell each others’ the truth.
Hey ya Mrs. Ghol Chot you better find your way out from S. Sudan if you really don’t want to see Dr. Riak Machar as a S. Sudan’s President because anytime he will be S. Sudanese – President, sincerely speaking. I know all of you who are against Dr.Machar know very well that Dr. Machar is the only hope & better future of South Sudanese but you don’t want to gives him that simply because he[Dr. Machar] is a Nuer (Ram mi ran) yet you those of Ghol Chol, Agumut, Gueto, Deng II, Mawien, Abraham Chol, Andrew Deng, John China and the likes are serial core addicted Dinkas[Jaang] tribalists who doesn’t recognise other tribe-men’s achievements. And I am sure Dr. Machar will overcomes you all (Tribal mind-sets) with you recurrent oppressive system of governance which you tribalist-dinkas are well known of in the Republic of South Sudan
I really don’t understand most of you who still following Riek, and is telling you that ,his movement is Nuer ( Naath), how do you think the other tribes can fit in his movement, think twice and analyze it correctly.
Governors have to be given six years after that term than parliament will decide if he /she record is good. After that Parliament will renew a governor Term in office.
I really do not blame any one the so call Kiir children. The one thing is annoying me it’s their comment because they talk like pupils in Second Grade. It is interesting to hear someone said Riech Machar will never be the president of S Sudan. I hear a lot from Dinka brothers Riech Will never be president of S Sudan. It’s S Sudan Dinka property? who decide who will run and who won’t run it. You know very well resources you have right now and all crabs you collect to help you make you talk like a man imagine your man leave the tank and ran like woman. Why you don’t come to Bentiu and see how the real man do the reality. the oil money you play with will fall in our hand shortly and that will be beautiful dancing that will lead to Warrap just laughing for now but the window will be close shortly.
Son of Bentiu
Sure, now I understand why the Arabs predicted south Sudanese can not rule themselves. Any tribe in south Sudan has legitimacy to present a candidate for president, provided that it is the will of the voter in an election. The country is more important than your tribal gospel. Liberation doctrine was never based on which tribe or community is destined to lead the nation. Such rotten ideology is doomed to fail. South Sudan has seen a justified war for 60 years. The goal to self determination has been achieved on July 9th 2011. We are moving ahead with nation building and become a family of nations through our blood. TRIBALISM has LOST,if you were one of them. Let us not be deceived by JCE.devils.
Thanks for the 7 governors whom discovered the demonic ruling of the dinka regime through the unlearned son from warrap state who does not know how to address the citizens and only open the eyes to corruption and killing of innocent blood he salva kiir must gooooooooo! because he has lost the potential. A monkey doesn’t eat a roasted corn. he is not our president but the president of dinkas(uncivilized) who only divided the dollars to dinkas he most goooo…. long live Riak Machar long live Ladu Gore.