May 19. 2015 (Nyamilepedia)—We are here to pass our sincere thanks to our community Latjor for their trust to gave us this positions.because without their Votes we can not get this chance to be call Latjor leaders.
We shall be working hard to keep our promises as we said in our manifestos. we shall be working hard to safe you equally as you deserve. we try our best to tackle the internal and external problems within Latjor community.
We also extend ahead our encouragement to our compatriot. as we all aware that our country has collapse Economically and all that we need not to silence, we have to come up with strong voice call out our leaders to stop war this country our fathers fought for it,and we also have right as citizens of the country to call whoever does not want this peace,we have to say not to him. because every country authority is within citizens, as citizen of the country.
We have three duties that we suppose to be doing in the country, Social duties:
1.obeying and practicing the rule of laws best on the principle of equality of all before the law.
2. disseminating the proper social standards and positive values to the younger generation in order to inculcate in them the spirit of formation of good national character.
3.Co-existing peacefully with others in the society.
4. respecting the right of other citizens.
5. promoting the welfare of each individual and the community at large.
6. working diligently to earn honest living in order to provide basic needs for self and family.
7. protecting social institutions such as marriage and family that are vital for a nations continuity.
1. Paying taxes, this enable the government to meet its finance obligation and provide essential services such as education and health care.
2. working hard to create wealth for the country.
3. ensuring that the wealth create is for the common good and benefit of all citizens.
4. participating in development project.
5. protecting the environment and natural resources of their country.
1. Respecting the rule of law not taking the law into ones hand e.g.Mob justice, giving information to the police/ reporting wrong-doer to relevance authorities and obeying the laws voluntary.
2. participating in the democratic process.how? by Voting in party, civic and parliamentary elections.
3. forming/joining political parties.
4. attending political meeting.
5. protecting democracy.
The names of the new leaders are as follow;
Simon Bachuch lam Chairperson.
Lam chuol bangoang Vice chairperson.
Duop koang chaan secretary general.
Lul kier Vice secretary.
Nhial chuony finance.
Bol lony Vice finance.
Nyuon buony chagey information.
Nyapuot koang Vice information.
Reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org