By Bull Intellectual Forum SPLM/A-IO
August 5, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — We, the Bull Intellectuals Forum in SPLM/SPLA[IO], strong condemns the baseless propaganda and wishful thinking that Maj. Gen Peter Gatdet Yaka has defected after he was relived from his position of deputy chief of general staff of operation by the chairman and commander-in-chief of SPLM/SPLA.
In reference to the above mentioned body, The Bul Intellectuals Forum SPLM/A-IO, and the entire Bul Community as a whole in different walk of life came out against the rumors and claims that Gen. Peter Gatdet Yaka is revolting against the SPLM/A-IO and wants to split the movement is totally wrong and a baseless propaganda
It is a mere lie and fabrication from undisciplined politicians and officers who are in dare need to doom our movement at failure and to fall into slavery once more.
Bul Intellectuals Forum is here by enlightening the public about the root cause of friction and the tension within the SPLM/A-IO Leadership ranks and files of the movement.
The SPLM’s Reunification deal which was agreed upon in Tanzania to reunify the SPLM faction states the following:
- Reinstatement of all SPLM/A to their previous positions
- No Federalism
- No Compensation of the deceased
- The IGAD Lead peace talks proposed that the integration of the two armies should be completed after three years while SPLM of Arusha for reunification proposed there shall be no two separate armies and the white-Army who fought along the rebel shall return home, civilians and any defected officer shall go back to SPLA head-quarter
- IGAD proposed that federalism should and must be applied within the transitional government of South Sudan while SPLM Arusha reunification rejected federation shall be suspended till after general-election
- IGAD lead peace talks proposed that all deceased innocents civilians Nuer will be compensated while the Arusha SPLM reunification rejected that the deceased shall not be compensated until further notices for purpose that Salva Kirr should not be taken to court to face justice
- The Arusha for reunification of the SPLM is to have compromise and reinstalls all SPLM members into their respective positions and compensate of their looses
Therefore General Peter Gatdet Yaka and his comrades in decision want integration of the armies after three years to avoid the previous killing of innocent Nuer which took place in Juba
Federation where greater Upper Nile will have share of 53% to avoid violence and confrontation during implementation of the peace agreement
Compensation of looses where a reconciliation would take its course
Those are the views and opinion of General Peter Gatdet and his comrades’’
Where is the notion that Maj. General Peter Gatdet wants to defect?
All generals are standing on the IGAD peace proposal which was indorsed in Fagak-1 and Fagak-2 conferences rather than Arusha reunification dismantle our movement
Therefore: Bul Intellectuals Forum SPLM/A-IO and Bul Community as whole condemn the entire Nuer Community in general for prorogating and targeting Bul and termed Bul Community as Dinka for the following reasons
- All Nuer united against Bul Nuer in UNIMISS in Juba camp targeting Bul Nuer innocent civilians forced them out of the UNIMISS camp in May 2015 killed one of our beloved son Bawuar
- The elder son of Peter Gatdet Yaka was murdered by Dok of Leer who were bribed
- General Peter Gatdet was relieved unconstitutionally which was not issued by SPLA headquarter or high Command Council
- Our enemy wanted to assassinate General Peter Gatdet Yaka
- He was kept in detention for no reason
- Gen Peter Gatdet was accused that he is criminal
- The Body-guards of General Peter Gatdet are still in under detention’ Lt Col. Stephen Gueh and 2ndLt Ruai Nen Lony
The current Third-Conference of Fagak whick is taking place is not considerate as Leadership consultative conference because without Gen. Peter Gatdet Gen. Gathoth Gatkuoth, Gen. Gabriel Tanginya, Maj. Gen Malith Gatluak, Brig. Gen. Gawar Manyok, Brig Gen Gatwich Pouch, Brig Gen. Choul Gaka Brig Gen. Jul Bobot
Therefore: it is known as individual’s interest.
Bul Intellectuals declared our supports to Peter Gatdet Yaka as community in general.
Any decision taken by Gen Peter Gatdet is our decision as well the enemy of Gen Peter Gatdet is our enemy too
Yet Bul Intellectuals are still loyal to SPLM/A-IO
Cause and more than others sub-clan of Nuer because Generals are Pioneers and liberators
Long live the Movement
Long live Bul
Long live General Peter Gatde
Bul Intellectuals Information Office
Bul Intellectual Forum SPLM/A-IO
The above mentioned body is pleased to announce to all entire Bul Intellectuals that there will be a general assembly Meeting which will take place on coming Friday.
The Committee who were selected to form the executive office and council has conducted its meeting and came out successfully on the following
- Formation of the executive office is completed.
- Formation of the council is completed.
- The names of both executive and council will be disclosed during the meeting.
Place: Hadiqa ShuHada
Time: 10:00 am