Appointment of BNFA Women Union members
Upper Nile North East front
Maiwut County -Maiwut
Ex. Order No . 23/2015
July 5, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — By the Authority Vested upon me by BNFA nation as chairman of BNFA community and accordance to BNFA constitution Act 1996 article 2 section (2) e
I CNN / Sam Simon Mayan Tut, chairman of BNFA community, in consultation with deputy Chairman of BNFA , hereby appoints the following as BNFA women Union executive Members as follow:-
|1||Col. Elijabeth Nyayual Gatkuoth||Acting chairperson|
|2||Hon.Nyadier Chantim||Deputy chairperson|
|3||Hon . Margreat stephen||Secretary general|
|4||Hon . Rebecca Nyakuoth Puol||Treasury|
|5||Hon . Mary Nyawech Pout||Chairperson – social
Welfare and gender in
4oth men Advisory council
|6||Captian Monica Nyabar Thaiyang||Women coordinator
BNFA executive office
|7||Ist.Lt Nyakhor Nyang Rundial||Mobilization and planning|
|8||Rev. Elijabeth Nyachany Nyut||Human Right and children protection|
|9||Hon . Sarah Nyatut Ruong Keat||Woman coordinator Sudan|
|10||Mama Sarah Nyadak Tong||BNFA coordinator Egypt|
|11||Hom . Nyawira Reath Bany||Member|
|12||Hon . Nyadeng Chol||Sec.for Public Relation|
- The chairperson of ANFA woman union and her deputy shall appoints the rest of their members from five (5) federal states Lich state , Sobat state , Phow state , Bich state and Adar state including the appointment of BNFA women union states coordinators in consultation with Governors and commissioners and chairman of BNFA .
- The union administration should registers all the community widows including the women who’s their husbands killed in this current war for identification in closely cooperation with local authorities.
- The union shall work hard to supports and cooperate with the SPLM/SPLA) (10) administration socially and physically in all opposition control territories.
- The union should directly communicate and cooperate and coordinate their a activities with Nuer communities women sectors in USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Ethiopia Kenya , Sudan , Egypt and Uganda .
- The union members can visit the Refugees camps in Ethiopia and Sudan to know the difficulties facing women and children.
- The union can cooperate with all international organizations and NGOs working in all opposition control areas.
Made under my hand on 22nd, June 2015A.D .
CNN/Sam Simon Mayan tut