July 13, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — Hundreds of Nuer Community members in Egypt Celebrated and Condemned the extension of Salva Kiir’s term for another three more years; we the Nuer Community in Arab Republic of Egypt rejected the decision that was taken by corrupted Government.
We want Salva Kiir to step down and, we don’t want him any more to participate in the coming interim government. We are calling up on UN, Troika, IGAD and EU to take action against Salva Kiir and his government.
As war victims and concern citizens of the Republic of South Sudan, we want the world body to consider an action in pursuance to the United Nations Convention on the Prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide.
- Massacred/Murdered over 25,000 unarmed civilians on 15th December 2013
- Castrated, rape and burnt humans alive in Unity State Bentiu on June 2015
- Promoted ethnic cleansing
- Presidential term expired on 21st May 2015
The President of the Republic of South Sudan Mr. Salva Kiir Mayardit is no longer a legitimate President; therefore, the world superpowers should immediately consider the followings:
- Kiir must go to ICC for crime against humanity
- Kiir must go to ICC for system genocide carried by his tribe-men against Nuer tribe
- Pre-requisite for peace in South Sudan, Kiir must stepdown
- Transitional government without Kiir Mayardit is the reservation for peace
In the confession of the above statements, we hereby register our grievances to the UN through UNHCR-Cairo to air our concerns. We are the leaders representing the millions voice of voiceless and we hope drastic measures will be undertaken thereafter.
Thank you in advance,
Tut Tongyik Gach Larguan
Nuer Community Secretary for Information and Culture