By Comrade Samuel Loro Ladu.
United States of America.
May 22, 2016(Nyamilepedia) —— The MMC-D Teleconference was held on May 14, 2016 at 8:00 AM East African Time (EAT) to resolve the following:
- The Confirmation of the Mass Media Coordination in Diaspora
- Replacement of Comrade David Bang Teny, the current Mass Media Executive Coordinator for Diaspora
List of MMC-D Teleconference Attendees.
- Maj, Dickson Gatluak Jock Nyuot, the Deputy Spokesperson of the SPLA-I, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Maley k Wawudit, Mass Media Coordinator for Australia and New Zealand.
- Simon Changkuoth Tut, Mass Media Secretary for Australia and New Zeeland.
- Samuel Loro Ladu, Mass Media Coordinator for United States.
- Martin Lodokou, Mass Media Project Coordinator United states.
- James A Lodu, Mass Media Finance Secretary for United States.
- Mary Riek, Mass Media Information and Public Relation for United States.
- Mabor Kong, Mass Media Information Secretary of British Columbia, Canada.
The MMC-D Teleconference Resolutions.
- The aforementioned officers agreed that Maj. Dickson will be delivering and discussing our further demands or recognitions with the SPLA-IO Spokesperson, Col. William Gatjiath Deng and the SPLA-IO Chief of General Staff Simon Gatwech Dual in Juba.
- The aforementioned Officers had therefore confirmed Comrade Samuel Loro Ladu as the Mass Media Executive Coordinator for Diaspora, instead of David bang Teny.
The executive replacement of the former Mass Media Executive Coordinator for Diaspora, Comrade David Bang Teny happened because he has been assigned for another political assignment within the SPLM-IO Movement in Juba Bilpam Two in South Sudan.
We concluded that our MMC-D duty is to internationally convey or disclose the good and bad attitudes accelerate or committed by the former warring parties in South Sudan. We must however continue doing this withstanding mass media duty while we are embracing the followings.
We are nationally embracing the 17 August, 2015 signed CPA II which has just given birth of 26 April, 2016’s recent formation of Transitional Government of National Unity (TGoNU).
We are nationally embracing the adjacent national reconciliation between the politically and militarily wounded South Sudanese in our beloved young nation.
The authors of this article can reached at email@example.com for further comments