Youth Action Development Network is Changed to International Youth for Africa
By Ter Manyang Gatwech,
Feb 13, 2016(Nyamilepedia) —– International Youth for Africa (IYA) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit agency. It was founded on 2nd March 2015, after attending two
workshops in Kampala, Uganda and Nairobi, Kenya. It’s under the funding of Public International Law and Policy Group (PILPG) with support of United States Agency International Development (USAID). It was aimed to respond to the increasing demand for collective platform for research, training and policy advocacy for young people by young people in Africa, South Sudanese Youth and beyond. This statement is to inform the General Public that due to the registration (reservation of name) process in the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs in Uganda, the NGOs/CSOs in Kampala and myself and officials of the Youth Action Development Network (YADN) had to change the name from Youth Action Development Network to International Youth for Africa in here in Kampala, Uganda. This does not affect our Vision, Mission and Objectives already set under Youth Action Development Network.
IYA vision is to see a peaceful community where the youths are fully empowered in all aspects of life.
IYA mission is to empower the youths, organizations, institutions, communities and vulnerable groups through initiatives that enhance sustainable development and peace.
- Promote human rights, peace and good governance.
- Improve the welfare and living conditions of orphans and vulnerable children in schools and at household level
- Create social center for the youth programs
- Support community project based initiatives like child education especially girl child, vocational and entrepreneur skills development, reproductive health, Agricultural development and Environmental Conservation.
- Research, document and disseminate information through training and publications on socio-economic, peace education, and conflict prevention, management and resolution.
- Promote gender equality and women participation in public
Ter Manyang Gatwech is the Executive Director of International Youth for Africa, he can be reached through email@example.com Tel:+256774755763+256774755763
The statements, comments, or opinions published by Nyamilepedia are solely those of their respective authors, which do not necessarily represent the views held by the moderators of Nyamilepedia. The veracity of any claims made are the responsibility of the writer(s), and not the staff and the management of Nyamilepedia.
Nyamilepdeia reserves the right to moderate, publish or delete a post without warning or consultation with the author(s).
For Opinions and News Reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical Support: email@example.com
To Advertise with Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Inquiry: email@example.com